Application of centrifugal pump:
Now we will study the Application of centrifugal pump. Here You will get the articles of Mechanical Engineering in Brief with Some Key Points and you will get to know an enormous amount of knowledge from It. So You Find helpful this articles please let us know in the comment box, & either if any correction required too, also let’s know in the comment box.
The main application of centrifugal pumps are:
- Centrifugal pumps are used in buildings for pumping the general water supply, as a booster and for domestic water supplies.
- The design of a centrifugal pump makes them useful for pumping sewage and slurries.
- They are also used in fire protection systems and for heating and cooling applications.
- Beverage industry: Used to transfer juice, bottled water, etc.
- Dairy industry: Used to transfer dairy products such as milk, buttermilk, flavored milk etc.
- Various industries (Manufacturing, Industrial, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, Aerospace etc.) – for the purposes of cryogenics and refrigerants.
- Oil Energy – pumping crude oil, slurry, mud; used by refineries, power generation plants.
Do you want to PDF? Join our WhatsApp or Telegram or facebook for Downloading the PDF.
Join our WhatsApp group: Engramritkumar Facebook
Join our telegram group: Engramritkumar Telegram
Join our WhatsApp group: Engramritkumar WhatsApp