Difference Between the Fuel Injector and Spark Plug:
Are you looking for the Difference Between the Fuel Injector and Spark Plug? So today we will study the Difference Between the Fuel Injector and Spark Plug. Here you will get the articles of Mechanical Engineering in brief with some key points and you will get to know an enormous amount of knowledge from It. So If you find this articles helpful, please let us know in the comment box, either if any correction required too, also let us know in the comment box.
What is a spark plug?
- Spark Plug is a Mechanical component which is located at the top of the cylinder.
- The main function of a spark plug is to produce the Spark in the combustion Chamber for ignition of charge inside the engine cylinder.
Line Diagram of Spark Plug:
Here are some important points of the spark plug which you should know:
- This device is located at top of the engine cylinder.
- The proper location of the spark plug provides Correct timing for Ignition.
- The main requirements of Spark Plug are-It must have High Resistance and must have a proper gap between the two electrodes).
- This Gap is usually between 0.6mm to 1mm.
- In automobiles, there are different types of the spark plug are commonly used:- Detachable and Non-detachable type and Hot and Cold type and Special type of spark plugs.
Another Mechanically related post:
- Reciprocating Pump-Main Parts, working Principle, Application, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- Cochran Boiler-Construction, working, Application, Advantages, and Disadvantages
Difference Between the Spark plug and Fuel injector :
Primarily the work, Both of this Mechanical components is to Ignite the fuel inside the engine cylinder.
- Difference Between Centrifugal pump and Reciprocating pump
- Difference Between the Shaper, Planer and Slotter Machine
Join our telegram group: Engramritkumar Telegram
Join our WhatsApp group: Engramritkumar WhatsApp
Today we have learned about Difference Between the Fuel Injector and Spark Plug. If I have missed something, kindly inform me through commenting. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on social networks. Subscribe our website for more informative articles. Thanks for reading it. Thank you.